Thank you for your interest in working at Grove Theatre.
We have one vacancy at the moment:
Deputy Technical Manager
We are currently seeking to appoint a Deputy Technical manager to assist in the operational management of the busy backstage department of the Grove Theatre.
Responsibilities will include:
• The main responsibilities of the post will be to provide an efficient and effective service within the backstage and technical areas relating to the Grove Theatre.
• Responsibility for Maintenance, software updates and operation of all functions relating to the LX and/or Sound Department, including PAT testing.
• Management of films for Cinema & Live Screenings.
• Environmental Champion for the Grove Theatre.
What we are looking for:
• You should possess a relevant technical theatre qualification or experience within this area.
• Good communication skills are essential as is the ability to work under pressure.
• It is desirable that you have relevant electrical and lighting and/or sound experience, a diploma or other qualification from a reputable drama college or equivalent
• It is essential that you have relevant managerial experience.
SLL aims to be an employer of choice and offers many benefits including free Gym membership for yourself, discounted gym membership for a nominated friend / family member and/or discounted use of facilities across the SLL Leisure, Theatre and Golf Sites, discounts at major retailers and attractions, ongoing training and fantastic career opportunities.
Closing Date for the application is Sunday 11 November.
To apply please do so via this link https://jobs.sll.co.uk/